- Find out how long they have been in business and if siding is their main service.
- Ask to see their contractor’s license and a copy of their current insurance policy.
- Find out what types of siding material they will offer and ask questions about it.
- Ask how long they will take to complete your project and how much it will cost, and don’t be afraid to ask for this in writing.
- Is the removal of your old siding included in their price?
- Will they remove the trash from the outside of your home when they are done?
While these may seem like simple questions, you can learn a lot about a Colorado Springs siding contractor by listening to the answers. You will also be able to compare prices and services and feel confident that you are getting the best contractor for your money.
For the best quality Colorado Springs siding products at fair prices, contact Heart House Creationsfor a free estimate.