Here are just some of the products and services that a good window and siding contractor will provide:
- Vinyl siding – Virtually maintenance free, vinyl siding is an inexpensive way to revamp your home’s exterior for a fraction of the cost of other exterior choices.
- Foam-backed vinyl siding – This exterior choice is a great option for our customers that want a clean and polished look and also want better insulation. It is known to greatly defray monthly energy costs.
- Fiber-cement siding – Durable fiber cement siding offers the added benefit of being flame resistant and noncombustible, so that you and your family will remain safe.
- Wood windows – Natural wood windows are a superior choice if you want an elegant and traditional look to your home or office.
- Wood clad windows – Wood-clad windows are actually windows that have a wooden interior frame, while the outside has a cladding made of aluminum or vinyl.
- Double and triple pane windows – Double and triple pane window choices can go a very long way toward saving money on heating and cooling.
When you meet with a prospective contractor, you should get the impression that they know everything there is to know about windows and siding, and you should have a good understanding of why they use a specific brand of windows or siding material. Finally, their prices for materials and labor should be competitive. A contractor may say they are affordable but you won’t really know that for sure until you get a few estimates, so take the time to do this before hiring someone.
Looking for a window and siding contractor in Colorado Springs? Look no further than the remodeling professionals at Heart House Creations. Since 1987, the Heart House team has built an excellent reputation for beautifying Colorado Springs homes.