Your Colorado Springs window contractor can explain what Simonton’s NFRC and AAMA certification means, but these acronyms represent the highest standard of window craftsmanship.One reason the company has earned such high marks in the window industry is that every window is hand-tested for optimum performance in Simonton’s on-site state-of-the art testing laboratories.
As a Colorado Springs window contractor, the series I exclusively sell at Heart House Creations is the Simonton 9800 series window. This particular series delivers unsurpassed value to my customers and offers the following features.
- A unique triple-stepped Simonton Sill to promote faster water runoff
- Fusion-welded frame and sash profiles are fused to become one unit
- Flush-mounted Air Lok™ allows for partial ventilation with a smooth interior finish
- Disc-shaped Denny Clip™ pivot system keeps window sash in perfect alignment
- Low profile Secure Nest™ cam lock ensures an extra-tight seal
- Constant force ¾” stainless steel coil spring provides constant tension and balance that holds the window in any open position
- Convenient tilt latches on top allow for easy cleaning
- Multi-chambered profile adds to insulation
- Foam spacer is made of solid silicone, which is about 1000 times less conductive than aluminum spacers
- Low-emission Sensor Glass™ acts as an invisible shield to block UV rays and maintain even temperature
- Step-jamb interior are stepped to block airflow paths
- Contoured lift rails will not break off or loosen over time
- 24 Weather-Guard contour points surround the window to make it virtually airtight
For the best windows from Simonton, professional installed by a Colorado Springs window contractor, contact Heart House Creations for a free quote.